The first layer you’ll reach for every morning of winter. This thin fleece crew is built for mountain ascents in cold conditions, wicking sweat quickly, to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable.
The Conduit range of base layers is designed for mountain ascents in cold temperatures. Made with 92% recycled Thermic™ G fleece, they balance breathability and quick wicking with warmth and insulation. Ideal for days when you’re pushing your limits in bitter winter weather.
Ultra-soft next to skin with a drop hem at the back, this crew feels comfortable under other layers and works hard to keep you comfortable. Excellent mobility with high stretch throughout and easy arm lift, it’s perfect for cold weather climbing, alpinism, ski touring and mountaineering adventures.
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (160gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece