RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
Please be aware that our policy does not cover every day, ordinary wear and tear, or damage caused by improper use or accidents. However, if your item has suffered a manufacturing defect in its make-up, materials, or workmanship, we will help you to facilitate a solution at any time.
U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online or at the River Rock Outfitter:
- All returns and / or exchanges must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Any purchased special order items can be exchanged or returned for store credit only.
- You can return any unused items purchased at the store or online for a replacement or a refund within 90 days of purchase.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from River Rock Outfitter, either online or at a store, can be returned to River Rock Outfitter. Products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged the way it was received.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Any and all climbing gear or equipment that is load-bearing.
- Used items.
- Electronics; including, solar power devices.
- Books or publications.
- River Rock Outfitter Store Gift Cards.
- Guided Experiences
- All clearance and sale merchandise.
- Consignment merchandise
How to Return an Item
Ship your item back to River Rock Outfitter
To return an item to River Rock Outfitter, you can call 540-372-8708 to speak to a Sales Associate or e-mail INFO@RIVERROCKOUTFITTER.COM with you return requests.
Bring your item to River Rock Outfitter
Items purchased at River Rock Outfitter should be returned, in person, at the store. Items purchased on-line that meet our return guidelines may be returned via shipment or in person at the store.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. You can be refunded in any method that is most convenient for you; including, by credit or debit card, cash, or store credit.
Exchange an item
If you purchased your item from River Rock Outfitter, you can bring it back to the store for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It’s a good idea to check in-stock availability by calling River Rock Outfitter. Clearance and sale items are not available for exchange or refund. Not applicable on consignment merchandise.
Items ordered online from River Rock Outfitter that arrived damaged or are incorrect can be returned to River Rock Outfitter, or by contacting the store at 540-372-8708.