For the town. For the trail. For the rockface. With its active fit, 100% recycled down and fabrics, and body mapped baffles, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose women’s down jacket.
The low weight, packability and tailored fit of our Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket enable it to excel both as a technical mountain layer and as a general-purpose everyday jacket. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. With 100% recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as 100% recycled, 700FP down, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket now features fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Key mountain features include elasticated cuffs and a compact stuff sack, plus three harness-friendly zipped pockets and an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, our updated Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the down layer of choice for quick-grab mountain insulation.
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (145g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Centre back length (Size 12) 69cm/27 inch