With its versatile midweight fleece and Thermic™ stretch side panels, our new Women’s Capacitor Hoody is built to help you embrace the trail. As part of our Hike range, the Women’s Capacitor Hoody is a fast-wicking stretch fleece midlayer, designed to keep you comfortable during fast-paced winter hikes, hut-to-hut treks and camping adventures.
It is built from recycled brushed fleece with a tough, textured knit-face and slightly lighter Thermic™ stretch panels in the sides, sleeves and hood. This generates not just excellent warmth and breathability but also plenty of movement for high-tempo sport and a sleek fit for comfortable low-bulk layering. Designed as a fresh interpretation of the classic 200-weight fleece, it comes with a secure chest pocket and low-profile zipped hand pockets that sit comfortably beneath a backpack.
With its fast-drying, easy-care properties, its robust knit-face finish and its tailored fit, our new Women’s Capacitor Hoody is highly practical both as an everyday warmth boost and as a reliable winter midlayer for high-energy mountain sport.
- Modern take on classic 200 weight fleece
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK zipped chest pocket
- Under helmet hood with stretch panels
- Main Fabric: Recycled knit face brushed fleece, 200g/m²
- Side panels: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester with 94% polyester/6% elastane side panels