How to SUP with your PUP
Dates: June 3rd and 4th
Time: 8:30AM to 11:30AM each day
Location: Ashland, VA (more info and directions once registered)
Join ACA instructor and certified dog trainer, Maria Schultz, in Ashland, VA, for two days of on-water training and coaching. This workshop covers the skills needed to train dogs and their people to safely paddleboard together.
What you need to know:
• Humans should have paddling experience and be confident on paddleboards.
• Your dog should have basic manners like sit, stay, and be comfortable in the presence of other dogs.
• The only gear we don’t provide is a canine PFD. Each dog will need to have a properly fitted life jacket. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one at River Rock Outfitter where fit experts will make sure your dog is ready to go! Click here to purchase online.
• Location and additional class details will follow upon registration.
• Price: $299, includes all SUP gear and a free swag bag from our sponsors. ($279 if students bring their own board).
• You must register in advance! Class space is very limited.
E-mail email@example.com for more information.